The Google Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Google and their universities. These ambassadors:
- Learn about innovative Google products and programs
- Plan and host fun events on campus
- Act as a campus contact for Google teams
- Help Google better understand each university’s culture
Ambassadors are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about Google, and involved in their school communities. They have majors from Computer Science, to Anthropology, to Business, to Zoology!
Google Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and access to a unique network of Google Ambassadors across the United States. Plus, there’s swag!
The Google Student Ambassador program consists of students Google has met over the years through mutual passion for technology and innovation, and is currently by nomination only. The program is one school year in length.
If you would like to apply to become Google's Student Ambassador (GSA) at your school, then you are in the right place! Please fill out this form carefully and do not submit more than once.
You will need between 45 minutes and an hour to complete this form if you have the following documents ready:
- Certified Proof of Enrollment for the next academic year that starts in 2013 (mandatory)
- Recommendation letter from 1 or 2 professors, lecturers, tutors, former GSAs, employers or the like (optional)
You might want first to shoot a short killer-video (1 minute max) about yourself or your plans as a GSA, upload it on YouTube and have the link ready. But be careful, you need to amaze us!
- South East Asia: March 4 - 31, 2013
- Middle Easy & North Africa: March 4 - 31, 2013
- Latin America: January 2013
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.