We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. PT. Agro Harapan Lestari (AGRO GROUP) is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals.
Assistant Manager - RSPO Coordinator [AMRSPO] (Jakarta)
Assist RSPO Coordinator in ensuring compliance's of the company business operations and practices with to the round-table on sustainable palm oil (RSPO) and Indonesia Sustainable Palm Oil (ISPO) principles and criteria. The position holders is also responsible in monitoring, identification of non-conformance and recommendations to ensure that all business operations and process of all business units are in line with the corporate value, policies, and programs, and in conformance with good corporate practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist RSPO Coordinator in the oversights and supervision of the implementation of RSPO P & C throughout operational units.
- Assist in the process of improvement of internal system to ensure compliance of business operations and practices to RSPO P & C and the corporate policies through : Documentation of all corporate policies, programs, projects and initiatives related to internal system improvements and RSPO P & Cs
- Develop baseline data on RSPO P & Cs related initiatives and requirements
- Monitor the implementations of RSPO related initiatives, including capacity building exercise, stakeholders relations and continuous and corrective actions of each business units
- Closely work all concerned departments to monitor the implementation of corrective actions program in all business unit towards full compliance
- Translating and analysis of gaps and discrepancies
- Assist is stakeholders consultation and public engagement in certification process
- Compliance assistant is to support consultant and certifying body in performing assessment and audit, and in following-up recommendation on the implementation to mitigate and address emerging issues related to the implementation of RSPO P & C .
- Male or female, age 28 - 38 and good health
- Bachelor’s degree or post graduate in public administration, social sciences, agriculture, natural resources management
- A minimum of 5 years experience in relevant field of palm oil plantations, certification, and performance audit.
- Proven experience with project and staff management, and proven ability to deal with a range of stakeholders including local community, media workers, NGO, government agencies.
- Having certification: RSPO auditor, HCV training, , others audit training
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.