Hellen Keller International / Indonesia is seeking candidate for : PROVINCIAL PROGRAM OFFICER (PPO)
To be based in: West Java
- Graduate from University with S1 degree(Social or Education study ispreferred)
- Previous experience working in NGO
- Experience in supervising team
- Proven experience in developing network and coordinating peoplefrom different background
- Willing to travel extensively to other HKI areas (DKI Jakarta/Central Java/East Java /NAD) or to districts within West Java
- Accountable, detail oriented, well-organized,takes initiative, self-starter,
- Able to work under pressure
- Enjoys working with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal relations
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Understand local custom & tradition
Candidates should email cover letter and CV, written in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject : OVC Project
WJ, not later than January 31, 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview. CV’s without a cover letter will not be processed. Recruitment proccess will be conducted in Jakarta, Bandung or Semarang.
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.