Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company's headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office as Community Development - Community Relations Supervisor
Summary of Position:
Responsible for providing the management team up to date information of social and political conditions in project areas; communicate and liaise closely with the local stakeholders in relation to HESS business and activities; lead the day-to-day activities of CD-CR team in order to achieve the CD-CRs business targets. Key activities include planning, monitoring, and mapping stakeholder’s activities in project area; formulate and execute the most suitable strategy to improve and manage HESS relationships with local stakeholders. Lead and coaches the CD-CR team member; supervise, prioritize and assign tasks to ensure that the team's resources are used effectively and targets are met.
Principal Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide valid and up to date information about local stakeholders’ social and political situation to HESS management team
- Conduct the strategic and intelligence activities of HESS community relations and community development within assigned areas
- Closely liaise with local stakeholders as part of HESS campaign to maintain the relationship with local community
- Lead and manage day to day activities of CD-CR team; provide coaching to team members
- Managing EHS function in the respective department
- Managing relevant administration and report
- Minimum 10 years of experience in government relations area within oil and gas industry
- Bachelor degree any major
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience and proven records in dealing with local stakeholders in project areas, especially in eastern Indonesia area
- Possess strong integrity and relationship building skills
Interested applicants please send application and CV to email@example.com and quote “CD/CR Supervisor_Name_Last Company_Years of Working Experience_Education Background_University” (Example: CD/CR Supervisor_Dyah Gita_Java Oil_6 years_Imperial College London_Mechanical Engineering) in the subject, no later than 16 February 2011.
NOTES : The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.