Montgomery County Community College has two conveniently located campuses in Blue Bell and Pottstown, with additional learning locations in Willow Grove, Conshohocken and Norristown. The College boasts a nationally recognized, award-winning faculty committed to working closely together with students in the learning process. The College’s comprehensive curriculum includes 85 associate degree/certificate programs in 59 areas of study, including eight complete degrees offered entirely online, and specialized workforce development and continuing education programs, all of which leverage the College’s nationally ranked use of innovative technology.
Job Description :
Faculty member's responsibilities shall be teaching courses as assigned, course and curriculum development, student advisement, participation on College committees and involvement in professional development activities.
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Type: Full Time
- Master’s degree in Anthropology (Ph.D. strongly preferred), and at least one year of teaching experience at the college level. Ability to teach both Physical and Cultural Anthropology.
- Willingness to use alternative educational delivery systems and instructional techniques, including computer-based education.
- Commitment to incorporation of library, computers, writing and a culturally diverse perspective into the curriculum.
- Commitment to the practice of providing for out-of-class interaction with students. Commitment to continual assessment of the teaching-learning process & its outcomes.
- Commitment to continual professional growth and development.
- Understanding of and commitment to a comprehensive community college philosophy.
For the complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit http://www.mc3.edu under "Career Opportunities." Closing date for applications is 5/6/11. Montgomery County Community College is an EOE.
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.