OIL & GAS POSITION : CSR Program Specialist (Reference No. 812)
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor s degree in Social Sciences, preferably in Marine Sciences or Anthropology or Management.
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in progressively responsible experience in different functions and relevant experience in Corporate Social Responsibility including program management skills, preferable experience in NGOs.
- Good command of English language (spoken & written)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong leadership along with negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Able to sustain excellent work performance in high pressure situation and work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to travel to field or even remote locations.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and able to handle conflict resolution.
- Have strong networking with other social based Institution.
Please email your applications quoting the reference number (in English and MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Expiry date: June 07, 2011
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.