ExxonMobil open the opportunity to join as Public & Government Affairs (currently no vacancies, but may apply).
Job Description :
Public & Governmental Affairs handles all aspects with exposure to internal communications, external media interfaces, research, project work, governmental relations and emergency response communications.
EXAMPLES OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Monitor the activities of and interact with representatives of local, state, federal or international legislative and regulatory agencies
- Conduct research in preparation of socio-political-economic risk analysis
- Plan, write/produce employee, customer and marketing communications: electronic, print, video, exhibits or Internet/intranet
- Research and write speeches for senior executives
- Advise management on potential public affairs implications of business situations/actions and develop and recommend communications strategies
- Develop responses and reply to news media questions, write news releases
- Work on community/philanthropic projects
- Identify and analyze public issues with potential interest to the Corporation; recommend and implement strategies to address these issues
- Maintain capability to respond to the communications aspects of an emergency; implement plans when needed
Employment Type : Experienced Professionals
Country or Region : Indonesia
Office Location : Jakarta
Requirements of Candidate :
- University Degree’s in Communications, Public Affairs, Political Science and/or International Studies, with min. GPA 3.3 from scale 4.
- Public Affairs key competency areas - Internet/intranet, development of printed communications materials, preparation of video communications materials, media relations, government relations, issue management, etc.
- Solid organizational, strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, and willing to be an effective team player.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Result oriented, creative and innovative.
- Ability to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to be located in any location in Indonesia
If you are interested please submit this application
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.