Our client is an International oil company which has block in West Papua and now is looking for a potential candidate to be assigned as
Government Relation & Community Development Coordinator
- Experience in dealing with local government and its stake holder.
- Good approach in dealing with local community to support Company goal.
- Familiar with some permit required in oil and gas industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Having experience minimum 5 years in similar position within oil and gas company.
- Having experience in Papua is an advantage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.