CSR Program Specialist
The basic purpose is to manage the company s community development programs based on preliminary assessment of the local community s needs. He/she will be responsible for managing the whole program which includes; program designing and development, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation. He/she must be able to analyze and make recommendations on the effectiveness of the program from the impact to the community and internal business objectives.
- Possess a University degree, major in Social Sciences (preferably in Marine Sciences or Anthropology) or Management.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility, having shown experience in several different functions related to community development including program management skills.
- Good command of English language (spoken & written).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Pleasant personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong leadership along with negotiation problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Able to sustain excellent work performance in high pressure situation and work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to travel to field or even remote locations.
- Demonstrate good teamwork.and have strong networking with other social based Institutions.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.