Job Title / Code : Social Investment Analyst (C/143/C&R/09/2012)
Education Level : S1 / Bachelor Degree
- Handle all processes and activities of safe-guarding INPEX reputation and promoting corporate image by managing social investment programs.
- Handle the processes of social investment assessment: social risk and need assessment, social mapping, focus group discussion, informal surveys and data compilation management, program alignment.
- Develop and update/revise Social Investment programs and budgets based on need assessment: Community Development, community empowerment, sponsorship and donation, community partnership/ participation programs.
- Implement Social Investment programs, generate reports and evaluation: third-party/partners involvement, program fact sheets, reports and impact assessment for Corporate/management and BPMIGAS purposes.
Qualification & Work Experience Requirements:
- Academic degree in Social or Economics sciences or any discipline related to Oil and Gas.
- A minimum of 4 years in the Oil and Gas Industries with about 2 years in the areas of Public Relations & Community Development.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written with good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office with good correspondence skill and filing management;
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, effective team player, disciplined, and a dynamic and good personality.
- Studies related to Oil and Gas Industry
- Economic and Business Management
- Social and Politic Science
Expired date : 30-11-2012
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified applicants will be invited for further process.
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.