Job Title / Code : Sr. Staff External Relations (C/140/C&R/09/2012)
Education Level : S1 / Bachelor Degree
- Monitoring, reviewing, controlling and maintaining good relations, partnerships, communication and coordination with government/regulatory body (local/regional/national) in a professional manner and to comply with company’s policies and procedures and pertinent laws and regulations.
- Identify and analyze related issues that might have an impact to the company’s business to prevent any unexpected problems; Manage external stakeholder mapping and conduct analysis and assessment, advocacy planning and implementation.
- Ensure that appropriate relationships between company and government are in place by maintaining good company images and reputations.
- Obtain information from government institution including new laws and regulations, changes in structure and government officers, insights and coordination with government authorities to ensure appropriate and preferable positioning towards various issues.
- Provide assistance to related Department in communicating and/or obtaining the necessary permits to and from the external parties (central government), including new laws and regulations.
- Coordinate the engagement of third-party service providers if necessary to obtain company's required non-technical permits/license;
- Obtain license to operate from local communities surrounding company operations; Maintain status of permits and/or licenses and update for information to all related department.
- Handle various proposal for assistance and donation related to external relations and formality
Qualification & Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Master and above would be an advantage.
- Has wide network in oil and gas industry, particular with related government institutions, other KKKS, and professional associations.
- Minimum 8-year experience in Relationship Management, and/or Stakeholders Relation field, within Oil & Gas industry.
- Advanced understanding of formalities procedures, protocol matters, good corporate governance, and voluntary principles on human rights and security (VPHRS).
- Fluency in English both spoken and written;
- Computer Literacy and report writing skills. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software;
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, disciplined, dynamic with good personality.
Expired date : 30-11-2012
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified applicants will be invited for further process.
The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.