Our client is an Oil and Gas company with outstanding reputation, operated in the Bird Head of Papua and has a strong commitment to empower and build local Indigenous People. We are looking for a talented and qualified people.
Provides advises on social programs development. Work together with program managers to ensure the implementation of community development programs in village, district and regency levels are implemented as per plan.
- Design capacity building programs for local government officials. Act as the source of information for special autonomy and other regulations implementation;
- Work together with program manager in ensuring that the programs ace implemented as per plan and budget. Conducting routine monitoring and tract execution;
- Assist the program managers and implementing partners to ensure alignment of programs implementation for effective and efficient deliveries. Collaboration with other social programs such as governance, community health, livelihood, civil society strengthening and education & training.
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant government agencies, other relevant institutions or organizations to ensure alignment, effectiveness and sustainability of the implemented social programs
- To assist the program manager in ensuring that the programs are implemented within the boundaries of company ethical standard and policy.
- Minimum S1 graduate in any disciplines.
- Minimum 12 year work experiences in social development or community development with civil society or government organizations
- Good and extensive knowledge of social development and community development concept and strategy
- Mastery in understanding of good governance, competency required in all level of public servants, centralization versus decentralization, special autonomy and PSC revenue sharing
- Deep understanding on international development standard and guideline.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Local Eastern Indonesian culture arid region.
- Good management skills and experiences
- Excellent report writing skills
- Very good written and fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Well organized and team work player
Please send your complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT ESTETIKA SELARAS
Plaza Biru, Jl. Buncit Raya No.18A
NOTES : The following information is provided by the employer. Department of Anthropology is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements.